Thursday, October 23, 2008

Woah! Tagged Twice in One Day

Okay, here are my 8 things.

8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Heros
4. Gilmore Girls Reruns
5. Project Runway
6. The Closer
7. The Daily Show
8. The Colbert Report


8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Finally went to sleep around 2am . My boy is a night owl.
2. Woke up.
3. Went back to sleep.
4. Woke up for good at 8 am.
5. Ran some errands.
6. Hung around with my baby.
7. Nic came home.
8. Went to the dentist to have a stupid cavity filled.


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. The weekend! I love spending time with my sweetie.
2. Having every single project on my house complete.
3. Voting
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Dressing my little guy in his Halloween costume.
7. When the Primary Program is over.
8. Our next vacation.


8 Things I love about Fall:

1. Pie
2. Imagining the pretty fall foliage in other parts of the country.
3. Thanksgiving
4. My Birthday
5. The cinnamon smell in the grocery store.
6. Sweaters
7. Perfect weather
8. Pumpkin goodies

8 Things on my wish list:

1. A housekeeper
2. A baker's rack
3. A little table for my kitchen
4. A massage
5. Wow! This one is hard....
6. Stabilization of the financial markets
7. An Obama presidency
8. Chocolate Chip Cookies

8 people I am tagging:

If my sister can break the rules, so can I. We're "Mavericks" but not in the McCain/Palin way. :)
I will tag just Trisha because I already tagged everyone else I know with the last survey.

1 comment:

BL said...

you are excited for the primary program to be over? sarah.... i'm disappointed in you !! :) haha.