Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week in Review

Ah! Thank you Columbus
columbus Pictures, Images and Photos
I very much enjoyed my long weekend with my husband. And, I love long weekends because they make for short weeks. AND, this weekend was especially nice because I didn't know that it was Columbus Day, so it was like a surprise long weekend!
It is so heavenly on the weekends. Nic still goes to bed early, but then he gets up early with Max and I get to sleep. That Nic, he's quite a guy.
Unfortunately, none of us were feeling great this weekend. We spent most of it lounging around the house. On Friday night, we rented Baby Mama. I knew I wouldn't like enough to watch it in the theaters, but it was a perfect rental movie. It was pretty funny.
Earlier in the week we got to visit with my parents and my adorable neices and nephew. The girls were proud that they were able to lull Max to sleep with bouncing and singing. We won't spoil their fun by telling them that Max will go to sleep no matter what if he's tired. :)

In other news, Max may be even cuter than last week. It's hard to believe that's possible. ;)

2 comments:

Sharla said...

I've got the giggles now-- he is soooo cute!

P.S. I just watched Baby Mama too!

The Hardy's said...

Hi! Its Laurie! I love your blog! And I cant believe how big Max is getting. He looks so much more grown up now! Haven't seen you in quite a while at church. Hope all is going well!