Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Pledge Multi Surface Pictures, Images and Photos
1) Today I am thankful for Pledge Multisurface cleaner. It makes dusting my tables (which have both wood and glass) super easy. It also works on stainless steel and electronics. It's an awesome idea!


airplane sunset Pictures, Images and Photos
2) Airplanes. I get so horribly sick on airplanes, but I am still so thankful that they exist. Can you imagine trying to travel in olden times? I've spent the day dreaming about where we should go on vacation in the spring. I'm trying to think of something baby friendly. I want to rent a little house, so I'm not annoying everyone in a hotel with my crying baby.
Right now I'm thinking:

Hawaii

Or the French Countryside
Photobucket

But, I am always changing my mind about this. There are so many places I want to go!


Kaiser Permanente Pictures, Images and Photos
3) Access to health care. Tomorrow, I'm taking my baby in to see the doctor over a very small thing. I am so fortunate to be able to take him in, when there are people out there that are really sick and can't afford to see a doctor.

3 comments:

Monica said...

I love your thankful thursdays sara! I totally agree with health care. I love Kaiser and I am so glad i have healthcare for our Family. Collin had a checkup appointment today and 3 shots! =(

BL said...

yes! I love it when I discover new friends blogs! since we're all discussing kaiser- is your doctor Dr. Furusawa? I think I saw your name on something when I went to her the other day.

Sara said...

I go to Dr. Tsuda. Hmmm...maybe you saw my name because we were there at the same time. I went on Friday at 8:30.