Monday, October 6, 2008

Week in Review

Hmmm...I feel totally brain dead. I can't seem to remember much about this week.

Oh, the most exciting news was that my adorable nephew Connor Daniel was born on Thursday. It is so cute to see my brother as a daddy. It is going to be so fun having two little boys so close in age. Max and Connor are only six weeks apart.

We went up to watch General Conference with my parents, which was great. Afterward, my mom fixed a delicious dinner. How does she make it look so effortless to cook for a big crowd? Then we got to go see the baby. He's a cutie with super chubby cheeks. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.

In not so good news, my dog ripped a baseball sized hole in the middle of my living room carpet. I'm hoping that it can just be patched, but fearing that they'll have to recarpet the whole room. It's a big pain. My poor husband doesn't even like dogs very much. Now he really doesn't like dogs. For now, we have a very strangely placed throw rug.

We did capture some cute pictures of Max's smiles this week, though. Ummm...maybe I'm biased, but isn't my baby the cutest thing you've ever seen? ;)

No comments: