Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

2 Pictures, Images and Photos
1) Pumpkins
What a cool vegetable...Although I just learned that according to the true definition, pumpkin is a fruit. You learn something new every day!
Anyway, pumpkins are a lovely color. They are easy fall decor. Pumpkins are tasty in both sweet and savory foods. They are very healthy...and you can carve them.

Personally, I love the classic Jack O' Lantern. I am a woman of simple tastes.

2)Thursdays.
I've always had a fondness for Thursdays. I'm not sure if it is because they are an indicator that it is almost the weekend or if it is because as long as I can remember the best TV shows have been aired on Thursdays, but Thursdays are something special! If you ask me, Thursdays are the best day of the week.
Just an odd note-- Do not do a photobucket search for Thursday. You end up getting a lot of indecent stuff. That was quite a surprise to me!


3) I am thankful for a husband that tries really hard to help me think of a third item for Thankful Thursday, and who knows me well enough to list a whole bunch of things that I've already used for Thankful Thursday. Also, he's so handsome. I'm thankful for that, too. :)

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Dude. Time to update.

Also I like your playlist-- especially I Heard the Bells. It's my policy to love any song that refers to ampersands.