Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

autumn Pictures, Images and Photos
1) So, it may be almost 90 degrees outside and there are no trees with gorgeous leaves, but it's starting to feel like fall. I love seeing pumpkins on people's porches and the strong smell of cinnamon when I walk into the grocery store. I bought Max's Halloween costume today. It is adorable!
Which brings me to my next item:
2) Online Shopping. I think I am the only girl in the world that doesn't really like to shop. I don't really like to spend money of stuff...I'd rather spend money on restaurants, movies, doing fun things. Also, I just get tired and grumpy when I am walking around a mall for hours trying on clothes. With online shopping, you have more options and almost always get a better deal. I got Max's costume for $5! Also, online shopping is getting better all the time. Shipping is getting cheaper, and returns are getting easier. I love it!
paris Pictures, Images and Photos
3)I am thankful that my sister is on her way home her romantic anniversary trip to Paris. My days have seemed empty without our daily phone chats. I can't wait to hear the story of how she missed her plane home yesterday!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I LOVE online shopping too! It is soooooo much easier and it's like christmas on your doorstep when ups comes..hee hee.