Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Wow! I can't believe it is Thursday again. Time sure flies.

1) My baby is almost 6 weeks old, which is the amount of time a lot of people have off for maternity leave. I am SO grateful that I have the opportunity to be able to stay at home. I really love it more than I ever imagined I would. I didn't think I'd love the housewife role (and I still don't like most of that stuff), but I LOVE being a mother. I can't imagine having to go back to work. So, thanks for bringing home the bacon, Nic! :)

2) I am thankful that my dogs are back home, and that they don't hate my baby. Well, Penny is a little bit scared of the baby, but she doesn't hate him. Riley LOVES him. It is so cute. He is very gentle around him and walks over to check on Max when he cries, and then comes and licks me so that I'll go get him.


3) I am so thankful for our freedom and the opportunity we have to vote in this country. I'm going to let you in on a little secret....Are you ready?.... Yes, I'm a democrat. I come from a whole family of Mormon Democrats. I hope we can still be friends. ;)

So, if you haven't registered yet, here is a link with info on how to do it.
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm
Hurry! The deadline is Oct. 20th.
So, make sure to vote, even if it's just to cancel out my vote. :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love being a stay at home mommy too!

You are too funny Sara! I so don't hate you because you are a democrat! To be honest i really am somewhere in the middle and I am not sure on who I am going to vote for.

I love all of your posts! Keep them coming! =)