Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:


1) Libraries
Corona has an awesome library! I'd been just buying books I wanted to read. We have shelves and shelves full of books we are never going to read again!
It is so great to be able to just borrow any book. It is amazing that this is a free service. We take so much for granted.
You know what's even better? The library is only two blocks from my house. The walk is a perfect little outing for Max and I.



2) Food
While, I am thankful for all food, I'm especially thankful for food that I don't have to prepare. I had no idea how great it would be to have meals brought in after Max was born. When you have meals brought in, not only do you not have to prepare the food, you don't have to shop for it either. It was such a life saver! I am so grateful for the wonderful ladies from church, my mom, and Nic's dad for bringing me wonderful meals. They were so much better than anything I ever cook!
I'm lucky enough that even a month later, I'm still getting food prepared by Nic's dad. I am looking forward to a delicious frittata for dinner tonight. YUM!



3) Photobucket.com
I love being able to find images of almost anything and then have the HTML codes all ready to go. It makes blogging so much easier!

No comments: