Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 months old





Little Max is 10 months old!

This month he started doing a few signs. I've been trying to teach him sign language since he was 4 months old (I think I started too early). He will copy my signs for "all done" and "more". He will give me the sign for "milk" and "eat". Eat is his favorite. He tells me he wants to eat all the time! He also started waving hello and goodbye pretty consistently.

Max has been eating a lot more solids and has started on some table foods. We shared our first dinner with him the other day. It was messy, but he loved it!


On his ten month birthday, he started standing up on his own without pulling up on something, and once he's up he can stand for quite a while! Walking is just around the corner.




As I was writing this, I looked over and found him standing up on TOP of one of our footstools. Aack!

He loves rough housing with his mama, being outside, riding in his stroller, swinging in his swing, and looking for trouble wherever he can find it.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Sara he is so cute!

Shannon said...

Ahh so cute I love that standing shot it so cute

BL said...

how fun! what a big boy!