Monday, July 6, 2009

First Steps and Cute Videos

Max took his first steps on the Fourth of July. He'd become an expert on standing on his own, and was experimenting with taking steps. He was only ever able to get one step in before falling. Nic, Max, and I were all playing together in Max's room, and Max took about five steps. It was so nice that Nic got to be there to witness it. It was so cool, and he's been practicing ever since then. He's not a full-fledged walker yet, but that's just around the corner. I tried to get a video of him trying to walk today, but we were having a rough day so all I could get was a lot of whining.

So, I thought I'd share a couple of other cute videos, instead.

Max seriously loves to wrestle me. He is such a good body slammer. :)



Here is Max demonstrating some of his baby sign language. He loved the cherries and kept asking for "more".

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute I love the wrestling video. Connor's new thing is up kicking me in the face really fast he thinks that this is hilarious. What is it with boys wanting to beat up on their mommy's?

Sharla said...

Tee hee! So cute! I like when he grabs Nic's hands-- sign for "gimme that." :)

BL said...

cute videos! I seriously love that sign language thing. Maybe I will try it with my next one.....