Wednesday, July 22, 2009

11 Months Old



Today, Max is 11 months old.
It is really hard to get a good picture of Max now because he's so mobile. The minute I get the camera out, he's on my lap. It makes for lots of pictures like this:

He can now walk all the way across a room. He still prefers to crawl for long distances, though.
He stayed overnight without his us for the first time this month, and he didn't even cry the whole time. My parents said he was pretty cheery. :)
He enjoys trying to climb on everything. He uses anything he can find as a step stool.
I've been trying to teach him more baby signs, but he finds that "eat" and "more" seem to get him what he wants.
He is very playful, loving, active, and curious.
I love this kid!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharla said...

I totally want to play with him! So, so cute! Owen's pretty sure, though, that Max doesn't want that binky.

BL said...

dear max,
i love you. you're so old and big now. I want to be just like you. lets play together soon.
Celah