Monday, December 8, 2008

My Birthday-- Way Late!

So, we've been having so much fun lately that I can't believe I haven't sat down to blog about it yet. For my birthday a few weeks ago, my father-in-law threw me a fabulous 25th birthday party in Laguna Beach. He invited my whole family to come stay at his adorable inn , The Tides, for the whole weekend! On Friday, he planned a lovely day of relaxation for me complete with a haircut, facial, and massage. Then, on Saturday, my family and I enjoyed a beautiful day in Dana Point. We played croquet in the park, soaked in the beautiful scenery, and then ended the day by having a fabulous dinner party. It was really a great weekend, and it was so sweet and generous of my father-in-law to plan it all!


My actual birthday was in the middle of the week, and Nic and I went to have Thai food. Then, instead of cake we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Nic put his engineering skills to work, and fit all 25 of my candles in a peanut butter cup. It was so funny!


I feel like 25 seems so old! Of course, getting older is better than the alternative, and life just seems to get better all the time.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BL said...

sara- i am in love with "the tides" i just looked at the website and decided immediately that Brian and I have to go there ASAP. maybe a christmas present. I saw the $89 dollar special for 3 nights... and I am going to grab it. can you put a good word in for a good room?